Monday, October 15, 2018

Pimlico - Victoria Line

004 210 x 148mm Watercolour and Ink - £50
Station: 004/270
Date: 13/10/2018 
Travelling Companions: Nick Richards and Minnie the Dog

Pimlico was maybe named after Ben Pimlico and his famous nut brown ale. Maybe, or maybe not.

I used to come here to visit Anna on her lunch break from the Tate Gallery. I had a massive crush on her. I never told her but maybe she knew. Who am I kidding of course she knew. She noticed.

I came here once to meet Ken, the Old Map Man, with Tim and Jen. We traced the area through ancient maps, finding the shadows of used-to-been's.

Tim and Jen would be good to take on these trips. They notice things.

I counted the windows slightly wrong. I didn't notice.

Drawing by Nick Richards




No comments:

Post a Comment